The Internet has become communication and networking tool of significant importance for the 21st Century. With several billions of people worldwide using Internet, it can be considered as phenomenon that has a dimension of a revolution.
1. November 25th, 2013 (Monday): Commencement of online collaborative activities on pbworks platform.
2. November 25th, 2013 (Monday): Announcement on IMOR web site of contest in the frame of the Project: www.imor.org.mk/Programmes/SafeNet.
3. December 11th, 2013 (Wednesday): Contest Panel commences its work.
4. December 25th, 2013 (Wednesday): Announcing the result of the contest.
5. December 27th, 2013 (Friday): Awards are presented to authors of the award-winning works
To contribute in making Internet safe and secure environment for youth from Macedonia, especially disadvantaged and vulnerable groups, aiming to remove barriers and foster equal opportunities by ICTs based collaborative activities.
For the purpose of achieving project aim as well as for the purpose of bringing youth closer together, facilitating the friendship among them, online communication tools and Project Based Learning will be applied by using the platform (http://safeyouthnet.pbworks.com).
Produced with the financial support of UNESCO in the framework of the Intergovernmental Information for All Programme (IFAP).