To contribute in building information management capacities of youth from Kosovo, Macedonia and Serbia and Montenegro as a part of their collaboration while exploring opportunities, and perspectives in their countries, and Balkan region aiming to foster dialogue, and ethnical tolerance by using ICTs.
- To train young ICT specialists how to reach out communities that are out of the access zones;
- To associate young people to the information flow modalities and information and source verification;
- To initiate the process of creation of information management in problem areas in the participating countries/provinces;
- To outreach groups that were/are under pressure in the post-conflict regions using information structures and to contribute of flow of relevant and correct information;
- To contribute fostering dialogue, and ethnical tolerance through exchange of practices in zones of conflicts;
- To develop ICT and web based content in order to share results;
- To organize Internet conference on information management including international community;
- To collect and publish on Internet events, activities and different agendas undergoing in the region that are in relation to this initiative;
- To organize exchange of ideas, materials, content, youth and staff;
- To rise awareness about problems youth are facing dealing with lack of accurate information, and to explore ways for improving the situation by using ICTs;
- To establish a regional network of youth and educators from Kosovo, Macedonia and Serbia and Montenegro that are cherishing values gained in this project and disseminate them to broader community.